Full-Automatic Vickers Hardness Tester
An Official distributor of Future-Tech in Viet Nam
FULL-AUTOMATIC VICKERS HARDNESS TESTER FV-ARS 9000
Full-Automatic Vickers Hardness Tester FV-ARS 9000 is a more innovated Vickers hardness testing system
Features of Full-automatic Vickers hardness Tester
FV-ARS 9000 is a Full-automatic Vickers Hardness Testing Machine manufactured by Future-Tech – Made in Japan
Sampleʼs Tilted Surface Tracing Function
- Easy setting of tilt angle enables to control Z-axis along the sampleʼs tilted surface.
- This function enhances “Load applying accuracy”, shortens “Auto-focus time” and protects a sample and lens/indenter from a collision.
Measured Image Saving Function
- You can check the images of all the measured indents.
- By re-measuring the indent’s images, you can modify data easily.
Various Measurement Patterns
A series of measurement operations: Continuous Indentation – Focusing – Reading – Data Record: Just by selecting a measurement pattern, all testing will be
full-automatic with high speed.
Data Processing Software
The capability of Reading unclear indents on an un-mirror surface has been improved by more advanced Data Processing Software.
Various Data Output Format and Statistical Processing
- Case Depth of indicated HV Hardness can be displayed instantaneously on the Chart after continuous Measurements on Carbonized Layer.
- Various Data Output available – Measurement Data, Hardness Distribution Chart, Case Depth, Max. Value, Min. Value, Mean Value, Dispersion, Standard Deviation, Coefficient of Variation, OK-NG Criteria, Conversion Data, etc.
- Display and Output of Color Profile Picture linked with Hardness Values – Standard Function.
Specifications of the Full-Automatic Vickers Hardness Tester
STANDARD SYSTEM COMPONENTS
Analog Vickers Hardness Tester Model: FV-110S (OPTION: FV-310S, FV-810S available)
Automatic X-Y Stage & Motor Drive Unit
Complete set of PC: 23” Wide LC Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, and Joy-Stick with Controller
Standard Software FT-ZERO for System
Model FM-110S: Stage Elevation Motor Built-in
Analog Type: Controllable Loading Operation by External PC
N : 9.807 19.61 29.42 49.03 98.07 196.1 294.2 490.3
kgf: 1 2 3 5 10 20 30 50
N: 2.942 4.903 9.807 29.42 49.03 98.07 196.1 294.2
kgf: 0.3 0.5 1 3 5 10 20 30
Automatic Load / Hold / Release Method
Automatic / Manual Operation available (Manual operation is driven by a motor)
Automatic: by Built-in Stepping Motor / Manual: by Joy-Stick Operation
*Safety Devices equipped for Overrun of Elevation
Standard: Max. Opening: 50mm
Automatic / Manual changeable
First speed：120μm/sec & Real load speed：60μm/sec
5 – 40 sec
Type A: X10 / Type B: X10 & X20 (Optical Parts for 3rd Lens Built-in)
Vickers Hardness (HV) / Knoop Hardness (HK) is optional
AUTOMATIC X-Y STAGE
By icon: 2 Steps Speed available in X-Y-Z axis
By Joy-Stick : Flexible Speed Changing in X-Y-Z axis
1 – 25 mm / sec adjustable
Movement Program Pattern
Straight Line (Vertical & Horizontal) / Zigzag / Circle / Arc / Line Set for any Angle (8 Lines and Max. 998 indents on 1 Line/Total 49950 indents are measurable.) / Specificity of 2 Points / Specificity of Angle / Sample Profile Memory Function & Measurement along with Profile Line
Start Position Setting for Straight Line and Position Setting for Random / Teaching Mode shall be performed by Mouse-Click.
±0.8% on Test Block 800 HV / 10 kgf
Shortest 3 sec
Auto Reading Time
Approx. 0.2 sec / 1 indent
Measurable Min. Indent
Min. Measurement Unit