Maker: Niigata Seiki
Made in: Japan
Use: Concentricity measurement by mounting your current indicator to this system.
– Two base types, Two roller types, and instrument available in three options, for a total of 12 available configurations.
– Up to 2 μ accuracy. Off ers a high level of measurement precision.
– Smooth measurement with grip handle and timing belt & pulley operation system.
– Carrier angle fi ne adjustment for easy zero point setting of the measuring instruments. Free movement in Z-direction provides an ideal measurement position.
– Equipped with work retainer for holding front and rear of workpiece and to enable measurement of axial run-out.
– Base: Carbon steel
– Roller: Tool Steel
Accuracy: within 2-3.5μm※ 2μm=when measuring φ20mm work piece
Provided with carrying case
OD of workpiece : φ4-30mm (precision roller for measurements under φ4 optional)
Length of workpiece: 5-80mm
Shape of workpiece: Cylindrical
|Model No.||Base type||Roller type||Carrier type||Weight|
|ROG-221S||Short base||Slit Roller||Basic type(no carrier)||3.6kg|
|ROG-223S||Flat Roller||Basic type(no carrier)||3.7kg|
|ROG-351S||Long base||Slit Roller||Basic type(no carrier)||4.6kg|
|ROG-353S||Flat Roller||Basic type(no carrier)||4.7kg|
More information: Catalogue